Please follow the format. Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference and are subject to both review and editing.
Peer Review Policy
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the AMCCE conference by the Editors. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Editor-in-Chief, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Editor-in-Chief, who will make the final decision.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers including results, figures and references. Paper will be accepted by email: email@example.com
Instructions for Oral Presentations
▪ Each speaker is allocated 15 minutes for your talk, including the time for Q&A and for the changeover between speakers, so please aim for no more than 12 minutes for the presentation itself. The slides and the presentations must be in English.
▪ In each oral presentation room, Laptop (with MS-Office & Adobe Reader), projector & screen and laser pointer will be available. You need to meet the chair of your session 10 minutes before session start and test your slides.
▪ Keynote talk is allocated 45 minutes for your talk, including 5 minutes for Q&A and for the changeover between speakers.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Poster Dimensions: Poster Size: A1 Size 23.4 inches (59.4 cm) wide x 33.1 inches (84.1 cm) high. Please note that printing out your submitted full paper in A4 size format is NOT acceptable.
2. Poster Content: (1) Title: The conference short name, paper ID, and paper title should appear at the top. (2) Text: Text should be readable from five feet away. Keep the text brief. Try to use text to introduce the study, explain visuals and direct viewers' attention to significant data trends and relationships portrayed in the visuals, state and explain the interpretations that follow from the data. (3) Figures/Tables: Each figure should have a brief title. Try to use color figures rather than only black and white text to make your poster attractive and highlight the important technical content of your paper. Make sure that the text and the visuals are integrated.
3. Poster Display: Author should post up your poster on the poster panel in the morning of the day of your poster session. Please note that your poster should be prepared well in advance. Please remove your poster before end of the day, or it will be discarded.